California State Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California State Car

I have a 1963 Standard four door sedan, 259 automatic that was sold new to the State of California. It was delivered to Sacramento and was painted California State gray with a blue interior. I purchased it from someone in Ridgecrest. I was wondering if there is any way to determine what department or agency would have used such a car? Thanks for any suggestions. Quentin

The Studebaker National Museum would probably be able to locate that information, but it would require research time for which you'd have to pay a modest fee, Quentin. Just make the inquiry of them and they can tell you the procedure. The contact information is in any Turning Wheels. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
    X