Made a Hawk driving video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a Hawk driving video!

Don't get too excited now. It's brief and it may be a mite bit choppy but I still think it's plenty good. It's just a fun little project I did now that I'm back at college is all.
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Nice!!!
    But about halfway in the video I can't help thinking you're steering a bit much back-&-forth for a straight road, is Daisy-Mae's toe-in alright..?
    sigpic

Josephine
    Champion V8
    4d sedan

Comment

Sounds like a fun project. I think I'll start up the old Sky Hawk, put it in gear, and follow it on my bicycle with my camera. It should be very cinema-verite, French New Wave, and certainly gobs of fun!
      peter lee

Comment

Jake, I could tell by the smile on your face you were having a good time. The Hawk sounds great. I hope you can concentrate your your studies.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thanks for the video.
          It does appear that you have an alignment issue and/or excessive play at some point in your steering assembly.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X