No announcement yet.

Concerning the Boca Raton Concours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just set up Paypal or GoFundMe page. I'm in for $50 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverplate View Post

Your mother should dig into the savings and make it happen for you.
      Are you kidding? If you do not want to support this effort don't, but you don't have to be insulting.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I agree with Don in post # 14 as this is a terrific opportunity for Jake to "grease the skids" to continue promoting our marque into the future. Referencing his mother or monetary status of his family is non of our business. I agree with Joe in post # 17.
        These events lead into untold territory of future connections and associations upon which a monetary figure can't be placed.
        My PM has been sent so I can do my part. Keep up the great promotions Jake and enjoy the heck out of the event.
        Cheers, Bill​​​​​​​

Comment

I only brought mom into because she is the one that suggested he should try all of us for his funds.

The money is coming in Jake.
          Mike
          Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

Hey Jake - did you get my pm?

Comment

Jake,
              $$$ in mail in AM. Have a ton of fun with your donation money as I'm sure you will meet some very influential and interesting people. Once again, you are our new spokesperson who we are entrusting to carry our Studebaker torch forward into the future. Thanks for all of your efforts.
              Cheers, Bill

Comment

Originally posted by rowan View Post
                Hey Jake - did you get my pm?
                I did see it just now. My apologies for not getting around to it sooner. I sent a PM with all of the information directly to you.
                Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Working...
                X