About women "behind"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
    Well Bob, (no picture? ) that's just what Sonja is toward ships nowadays, after 27 years of ships our tug is now for sale, it also comes down to fright & ofcourse there can be axidents...
    But I hope to keep Josephine!
    Not sure she’d be comfortable with me putting her picture on a forum of people she’s never met. Even though it would look good for me, she is WAY out of my league!
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Okidoki Bob, I reckon if there's a reason then it should be respected!
      sigpic

Josephine
      Champion V8
      4d sedan

Comment

Women other than wives participate in Stude projects...

1st pic is grand daughter Laiken helping with the build 20+ years ago.

2nd pic is grand daughter Jordon and great grand daughter Paisley enjoying the labor of Laiken's effort. (Paisley is not Jordon's offspring, they are 2nd cousins.)
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74063.jpg Views:	4 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	1816052
        Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74064.jpg Views:	6 Size:	99.7 KB ID:	1816053
        sigpic
        Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
          Not sure she’d be comfortable with me putting her picture on a forum of people she’s never met.
          Nothing stops you from taking her to a car show. Then she'll get to know most of the forum members in your zone.

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X