Photo Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Needed

I have a lot of photos of cars but I need photos of Trucks, seems people just worked them to death and never took a picture of them. so if any of you can spare a photo of your Stude like Matthew has, It would be greatly appreciated.

Randy_G
    1959 Lark (project)
    This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

I suppose you have mine already?

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, Georgia
    '59 Scotsman PU
    '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

I suppose you have mine already?

Matthew Burnette
      Hazlehurst, Georgia
      '59 Scotsman PU
      '63 Daytona HT

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

Randy,

Click on the links below to see some of my trucks (and a few others).

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Randy,

Click on the links below to see some of my trucks (and a few others).

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Randy check out the Omaha forum Matt n I just added a lot of truck pictues taken at Omaha by my stude mentor friend Bobby Crouch (39stude).

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

Randy check out the Omaha forum Matt n I just added a lot of truck pictues taken at Omaha by my stude mentor friend Bobby Crouch (39stude).

David Baggett Mantachie,Ms.

Comment

I am kicking this to the top so that I might beg for more photo's of Trucks! yes I have checked the member's section but there is still a shortage of Trucks here. Thanks to everyone that has shared a photo of your Studebaker!

Randy_G
                South Bend or Bust 2007!
                God I miss chrome on cars.
                This website is for sale! automotivehistoryonline.com is your first and best source for information about automotivehistoryonline. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Comment

I am kicking this to the top so that I might beg for more photo's of Trucks! yes I have checked the member's section but there is still a shortage of Trucks here. Thanks to everyone that has shared a photo of your Studebaker!

Randy_G
                  South Bend or Bust 2007!
                  God I miss chrome on cars.

Comment

Here are some more, if you need them. They are not mine , but they were seen at Studebaker meets.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Here are some more, if you need them. They are not mine , but they were seen at Studebaker meets.

Leonard Shepherd, editor, The Commanding Leader, Central Virginia Chapter, http://centralvirginiachapter.org/

Comment

Well heres my 1 and a half trucks

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                        1960 Lark 2dr
                        1960 Champ
                        1964 Daytona HT
                        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Well heres my 1 and a half trucks

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO

1950 2R5
                          1960 Lark 2dr
                          1960 Champ
                          1964 Daytona HT
                          sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

who owns the green '55 in the pictures?[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                            http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

who owns the green '55 in the pictures?[)]

steve blake

steve blake...roaming the Texas Panhandle in my trusty Champ pickup
                              http://tinyurl.com/kr3gt

Comment

Working...
                              X