Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I just wanted to do a quick intro .
    I'm from Danvers Ma , married, two little boys , full time firefighter/emt 20yrs , I build early Ford cars 27-1934 stock and hot rods , I also build early Harley Davidson motorcycles pre 1964.
    I currently do not have a studebaker but I will in the future. Thanks

Welcome Nils. I was a firefighter before getting drafted ...a long time ago. This is a good time to begin a Studebaker quest for you & your boys. Lots of Studebaker owners are "aging out" and are off-loading their cherished cars. Join the club, membership is inexpensive and the benefits are significant for the whole family.
    sigpic

Wayne Lee

Comment

Welcome to the site. Feel free to start a thread in the Stove Huggers (non-Stude) forum and post some pics of some of the Fords and Harleys that you've built....
      1949 Studebaker 2R5 half ton pickup...

Comment

Glad to have you here man! Pull up a shop stool and dive in!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I'll chime in here too. Welcome to our Forum. You will find loads of expertise here. We also love photos!
          I concur with joining the SDC. Be sure to sign on for the Turning Wheels magazine. It is an impressive club magazine brimming with history, event photos, cars and trucks, and excellent technical information. We are always excited to have younger folks join us. I think you will enjoy owning a Studebaker. They are well built, easy to work on, fun to drive, and lots of parts still available. If you have questions just post a thread here.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Thanks guys , I'll post some pics

Comment

Welcome! Now you know what will be consuming your interest for many years to come. All good advise above so enjoy the ride. And "yes" to posting your pics.
              Bill

Comment

It seems this post is full of blindowls and buzzards.
                Ron Dame
                '63 Champ

Comment

Welcome!
                  I have fond memories of a 61 Panhead, and a 52 K-model Sportster, back in the 1960s-70s. The 1950s-60s Studebakers and Harleys have a lot in common, as far as technology at that time. Either one can be made drivable/rideable on modern roads, but it takes a few mods. Though neither will ever be as safe as modern stuff. Still, that's part of the fun.

Again, WELCOME

Comment

Working...
                  X