Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt
    replied
    My carpet took 4 months. It was worth the wait.

Leave a comment:

• ddub
    replied
    I waited 18 months for the seat upholstery for my Avanti so that may not be uncommon. I think it somewhat depends on how many orders he gets for what and in what order.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by abkco View Post
    Excellent quality. However, I have been waiting for a year and a half for a red interior for my Hawk.
    His ads state "six months", a long time. I do not know what the answer/reason is for 18 months and still not the final result.

Leave a comment:

• abkco
    replied
    Excellent quality. However, I have been waiting for a year and a half for a red interior for my Hawk.

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Yup!.....he does an excellent job!

Leave a comment:

• ddub
    replied
    Nothing but the best.

Leave a comment:

• Silverplate
    replied
    Rene made me some gorgeous replacement carpet for my Avanti a few years ago. Highly recommend...Mike

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    I got the interior for my '53 Commander from René back when he was operating the original Phantom Autoworks.
    He sent everything needed and I installed it; except for the seat covers.
    I had an upholstery shop replace all the foundation between the springs and the covers. The upholsterer was impressed with the quality and fitment of the Aero Gray cloth René had rewoven for these models.

Leave a comment:

• 345 DeSoto
    started a topic Southeast Studebaker

Southeast Studebaker

After having very unsatisfactory results having my interior done locally...TWICE, I decided to bite the bullet and have the interior I've always lusted after, and phoned Rene Harger at Southeast Studebaker. NICEST guy I ever talked to. After I got off the phone with him, I packed up all the interior bits and parts he needs and sent them off with the deposit. FINALLY a Southeast Studebaker concours interior...ALL of it!...
    Last edited by 345 DeSoto; 10-04-2019, 07:26 AM.
Working...
X