Messages To Turning Wheels' Ann Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages To Turning Wheels' Ann Turner

If you have sent emails, letters or made phone calls to Ann within the last two weeks and have not heard from her, please be patient. Ann finally made it home from her unsuccessful trip to Mansfield on Sunday and is, as you can guess, way behind. She is making progress but it may take a few days before she is caught up. She asked me to post this message asking all to be a little patient for a while as she plows through all of your mail and inquiries. I know she will respond to all of her messages.

Don Jones
    Publications Director
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

With the International Meet being held this late in the year again, one should not expect to see the coverage in the November issue.

I would like to think we learned from last year's example of what happens when things get rushed to print where oversights take place.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
      ...Ann finally made it home from her unsuccessful trip to Mansfield on Sunday...

Don Jones
      Publications Director
      First I've seen mention of this? Of course, it could have been some incident that is none of our business, but sounds serious? I hope she's OK.
      If it has been mentioned already, I missed it (I think lots of stuff is being lost, missed or overlooked with this forum upgrade & the navigation confusion?)
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John, Ann is fine fine but just behind a little. Also you did not miss anything as this was my first post. Craig, Ann drives to all meets. Therefore it takes time to get there and time to get home. She always takes two weeks around meets and no the meet issue will not be in November. However, when it is published it will a great issue as usual.

Comment

I didn’t mean to overreact but the word UNSUCCESSFUL caused me to think something bad had happened to her. Regarding the publication of Turning Wheels...I feel we are so blessed to have such a wonderful long running highly specialized magazine...I’m very pleased and patient regarding occasional glitches from time to time.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John,thanks for your positive thoughts about TW. You are correct we do have a great club magazine and are very fortunate that we can publish it on a monthly basis. Unsuccessful was a strong word but I thought I needed to use as Ann did not make it to Mansfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
              Unsuccessful was a strong word but I thought I needed to use as Ann did not make it to Mansfield.
              Someone did tell me Ann was, or is ill. I do not know how serious, but I wish here speed recovery if this is the case.

Craig

Comment

Thanks Craig. She is OK and felling better each and everyday.

Comment

Working...
                X