PSMCD races 2019 results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    I'm going to try again to post the photo referenced in the OPClick image for larger version

Name:	imagejpeg_0.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1803679
    Let me know if anyone can see it now. If not, I have no idea how to make it appear. Clark? BP
    YEAH!...SUCCESS! On both counts...the picture is visible and proof of big power from small displacement Studebaker engines!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Thanks, guys; 'glad it worked. (Can you imagine the frame twist? Look at how flat those rear tires are planted. Compare the rear tires' contact area with what little contact area the right front tire has.) BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

This would not only make a great Turning Wheels feature picture...but just a great Studebaker enthusiasts picture as well! Just leave a little room for your own caption across the picture either on top or bottom. How' bout this...put a little LIFT in your life...DRIVE A STUDEBAKER! Anyone else care to suggest a caption???

And...the tag on the car is a hoot!
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
          Sorry to be the barer of bad news, Bob...but this might be one of those glitches where you can see the pics, but I can't. Anyone besides Bob see them? Could be only my problem?
          I cain't see it as well...

Just 'cause something is new, (BB), doesn't mean that it's flawless!

Comment

Working...
          X