Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarkwd
    replied
    Mansfield was a great show. It was the first time I've been to any show in years without car and I had some extra time to roam. The registration was great, the field organization was great, and there was a good flea market and food. I managed to buy a rusty fender and some wheel covers. From where I sat the band sounded pretty good. Good job and thanks to all involved. Bill

Leave a comment:

• clarkwd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clarkwd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clarkwd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• clarkwd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Avantidon
    replied
    The final meet totals were 565 registrations and 1,065 people. The interesting fact is that 36% of the registrants were during the week. That is an all time high for walk-ins. We also had 25 new members join the club last week. All and all it was a great time. Thank you Joanne, Dave and all of your helpers from all of the chapters you had enlisted for help.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Ensley
    replied
    These are excellent pictures. Thank you so much for posting them for those of us who couldn't go. The pictures make me really wish I'd been there.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
    Howard,
    Thanks for taking the time to post for those of us who couldn't be there. Looks great. Regarding the powder blue '53 (?) with dual quads, have you any idea what manifold he used? It looks like a very nice showing.
    Cheers, Bill
    The blue dual quad car is a 62 GT Hawk. I didn't talk to the owner, but I wondered if the manifold was one of Jeff Rice's creations.

Leave a comment:

• 426 elephant
    replied
    Here's a few I took. Love the 37 coupe. I have to add one of those to my collection. It was a great event. Thanks to all who worked so hard to put it together.

Leave a comment:

• brngarage
    replied
    I talked with one of the people involved in hosting the meet. She told me there were 248 cars registered and more than 1000 people registered. Great job by the sponsoring chapter!!

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Howard,
    Thanks for taking the time to post for those of us who couldn't be there. Looks great. Regarding the powder blue '53 (?) with dual quads, have you any idea what manifold he used? It looks like a very nice showing.
    Cheers, Bill

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    A few more. Looks like no one else wants to join in.

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    Originally posted by 50Champ View Post
    Thanks for posting the pics. How many Studes and Avantis were there? Which one got the long distance award? Who owns the red 2R5 truck from Alabama? Was there a hard luck award given to someone whose car broke down on the way there? Sorry about all the questions....
    I have no idea about the count or awards. I was lucky to get outside occasionally and look around. One of my problems was that I would get to talking to someone and have to go in before making the rounds.

Leave a comment:

• 50Champ
    replied
    Thanks for posting the pics. How many Studes and Avantis were there? Which one got the long distance award? Who owns the red 2R5 truck from Alabama? Was there a hard luck award given to someone whose car broke down on the way there? Sorry about all the questions....

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    That's a pretty Lark hardtop!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X