Great car show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great car show.

Yesterday I attended a local show for Studebaker and Orphan Cars, and enjoyed it tremendously. All the cars on display were unusual in some way, which was a big difference from all the shows with the "usual Suspects," i.e. endless Chevro-Fords and their like. Next year I'm going to bring my Sky Hawk and then it'll be an even greater show!
    peter lee

Peter,

You just going to leave us hanging? Give us some specifics, just saying that it was a great show doesn't tell us very much.

Comment

An all orphan car show would be cool. Not enough orphans locally here to pull it off. We just had our local, and there were LOTS of Chevy FordMopars. Only three Studes.

Comment

What makes a good car show? Lots of unusual cars, a nice location, meeting up with friends and people you usually see at shows, and most of all, no endless lines of ChevroFords and their ilk.
        peter lee

Comment

Originally posted by plee4139 View Post
          What makes a good car show? Lots of unusual cars, a nice location, meeting up with friends and people you usually see at shows, and most of all, no endless lines of ChevroFords and their ilk.
          Then come to MCACN in Chicago in November and see the 'unusual' high-performance Studebakers including The Whistler.

AMC will be there, and of course, Chevrolets and Fords, but you'll get to see some of their unusual stuff.

Craig

Comment

Nice to know you had a great time.

No Pics?

Comment

Sorry, no pix as I didn't bring my camera. Had I realized there would be so many great cars I would have. Next year for sure!
              peter lee

Comment

Didnt you have your phone with you? It has a camera.
                sals54

Comment

Working...
                X