Voxnut...You're a star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voxnut...You're a star!

Hey Dean look what i found in the local paper today.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1150.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	1802218

Here's the article on the web. https://theweeklydriver.com/2019/09/...61-studebaker/
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Hey Cool! I t doesn't seem to be in the online version of the paper, and nowhere in Sacramento carries the San Jose Mercury News, so I can't get a hard copy. On the podcast it was pretty good, but it was an hour conversation edited down to a half hour and some of the edits made the conversation a little weird - for instance at one point I was talking about the availability of NOS parts and Newman and Altman being the defacto "factory" parts supplier for a long time, and it made it sound like Studebaker was still making parts into the 70's. Honest mistake since they aren't Studebaker folks. but I cringed a little bit thinking that some Stude folks might hear it and think "man, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about!" Oh well.
    Last edited by voxnut; 09-18-2019, 10:06 PM.
    Dean Seavers
    Sacramento, CA

Comment

The newspaper article was a bit more extensive than what I could find online. It went into more depth, mentions your dad and even has a paragraph about the "Gentlemans ride".
      sigpic

Comment

I actually called the SJ Merc today and was able to order a copy that they will mail to me. Thanks for the heads up!
        Dean Seavers
        Sacramento, CA

Comment

Working...
        X