This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by Studedude1961

Randy is right...the Packard book is another very good source of information for Studebaker-Packard from its formation until the end of Packard. I have not seen "Studebaker...Less Than They Promised" for sale anywhere for a long time but it too is a very good book and delves into styling plans as well. All the books mentioned here are must-haves if you are a Studebaker addict (a malady shared by most of us).

I also have that Packard book by James A. Ward. Great book!! You may also want to try and find August, 1973 through June, 1974 Car Classics magazine. Has the excellent 6-part article by E.T. Reynolds Sr. called 'Looking Back At Studebaker, 1943-64' A very interesting and informative account of his days as an executive in the Engineering Department.

Craig.

Studedude1961
    --1963 Cruiser

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Studedude1961

Randy is right...the Packard book is another very good source of information for Studebaker-Packard from its formation until the end of Packard. I have not seen "Studebaker...Less Than They Promised" for sale anywhere for a long time but it too is a very good book and delves into styling plans as well. All the books mentioned here are must-haves if you are a Studebaker addict (a malady shared by most of us).

I also have that Packard book by James A. Ward. Great book!! You may also want to try and find August, 1973 through June, 1974 Car Classics magazine. Has the excellent 6-part article by E.T. Reynolds Sr. called 'Looking Back At Studebaker, 1943-64' A very interesting and informative account of his days as an executive in the Engineering Department.

Craig.

Studedude1961
      --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
      X