Charlotte Auto Fair 63 Lark Skytop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlotte Auto Fair 63 Lark Skytop

Leonard, thank you for your offer to post the pictures of the 63 Lark Skytop that was at the Charlotte NC Auto Fair some years ago.

The pictures I have are 35mm prints taken with the camera I had at the time. This morning, I took my digital camera and took digital pictures of these prints and did the best I could with what I had.

Before anyone criticizes, I realize these are terrible, but I thought everyone would like to see them regardless as this was an interesting car to me.

Paul, I emailed you off the board a week or so ago and offered to mail you the prints I have of this car since we are not that far from each other. Perhaps you didn't get my email....

Again, does anyone recognize this Skytop and have any idea where it is now?

[img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]
    [img][/img]

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Bill

Leonard, thank you for your offer to post the pictures of the 63 Lark Skytop that was at the Charlotte NC Auto Fair some years ago.

The pictures I have are 35mm prints taken with the camera I had at the time. This morning, I took my digital camera and took digital pictures of these prints and did the best I could with what I had.

Before anyone criticizes, I realize these are terrible, but I thought everyone would like to see them regardless as this was an interesting car to me.

Paul, I emailed you off the board a week or so ago and offered to mail you the prints I have of this car since we are not that far from each other. Perhaps you didn't get my email....

Again, does anyone recognize this Skytop and have any idea where it is now?
    Hi Bill,

No, I didn't get the email. Send me another at the email address on my signature line below, and I'll send you my snail mail address.

I can scan them so they can be posted on the Skytop website. This is a good 'Skytop Mystery'.....especially since the car may be somewhere in our general vicinity.

Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The NEW Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Good Deal Paul, Email sent

Best regards

Bill Sapp
      Hamlet, NC

Comment

I'm going to call that "Skytop dream sequence".. Hope it's whereabouts comes into focus for you some day, Mr. Bill. Someone has it stashed away..

Comment

Working...
        X