Packard Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packard Hawk

I know this is a stab in the dark, but anyone know of a concours Packard Hawk for sale? I have a Packard guy looking for one. Price does not seem to be a concern. Let me know and I'll hook you up with this guy.

Mike
    www.packardhawk.com

I do not know of one Mike but your post is interesting. Most "Packard" guys I have spoken to would never buy a 1958 Packard Hawk because of course they say it a fake Packard. Your guy must like Studebakers also. I myself would like to have a few someday!!

1957 Packard Clipper
    1958 Golden Hawk
    1963 Daytona Convertible
    1963 R2 Daytona
    1963 R2 GT Hawk
    1963 R1 Wagonaire
    1963 R4 Avanti
    1964 Champ
    1966 Cruiser

Comment

I do not know of one Mike but your post is interesting. Most "Packard" guys I have spoken to would never buy a 1958 Packard Hawk because of course they say it a fake Packard. Your guy must like Studebakers also. I myself would like to have a few someday!!

1957 Packard Clipper
      1958 Golden Hawk
      1963 Daytona Convertible
      1963 R2 Daytona
      1963 R2 GT Hawk
      1963 R1 Wagonaire
      1963 R4 Avanti
      1964 Champ
      1966 Cruiser

Comment

I do. The guy next to me at the Lancaster Concours, Greg, was selling his, big bucks, but more than ready for division 8 concours.

[img][/img]

Comment

I do. The guy next to me at the Lancaster Concours, Greg, was selling his, big bucks, but more than ready for division 8 concours.

[img][/img]

Comment

Dave,
            I have forwarded the guy's name and contact information to you. If you have a full name for the seller, you might want to let him know of this guy. Or if you can forward contact info to me I will send him the buyer's name

Mike
            www.packardhawk.com

Comment

Oh, I know who's car that is. Sorry I typed before thinking. Do you have a number for Gregg?

Mike
              www.packardhawk.com

Comment

Oh, I know who's car that is. Sorry I typed before thinking. Do you have a number for Gregg?

Mike
                www.packardhawk.com

Comment

I don't have a contact name. He drove all the way from Texas with his wife. The Lancaster folks like Avantidon involved in the meet should have his name and info. Sorry, I'm barely good for pictures.

Comment

I don't have a contact name. He drove all the way from Texas with his wife. The Lancaster folks like Avantidon involved in the meet should have his name and info. Sorry, I'm barely good for pictures.

Comment

His name is either G. Cuiba or G. Ciuba and I believe the car was restored by Bill Duff. Does anyone have contact info for Gregg? He is from TX.

Mike
                      www.packardhawk.com

Comment

His name is either G. Cuiba or G. Ciuba and I believe the car was restored by Bill Duff. Does anyone have contact info for Gregg? He is from TX.

Mike
                        www.packardhawk.com

Comment

Mike and Dave, check your mail as I forwarded all info on this car to you this AM outside of here and it does include the phone# I have.
                          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Thanks, I got the update.
                            I have transmitted the name and contact info to the potential buyer. Hope it turns out positive for both of them.

Mike
                            www.packardhawk.com

Comment

Thanks, I got the update.
                              I have transmitted the name and contact info to the potential buyer. Hope it turns out positive for both of them.

Mike
                              www.packardhawk.com

Comment

Working...
                              X