Need to get ahold of Harold Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get ahold of Harold Scott

Harold Scott drives the Studebaker with an Attitude at Daytona Turkey Run and also has a Studebaker Truck he drives too for Snap-on Tools. I need his phone number. . .

All Help is appricated!

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1956 Transtar
    1905 Farm Wagon
    Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1905 Farm Wagon

He's in the current SDC Roster, Rick. PM sent. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Harold Scott Snap on 1956 dually studebaker

We just bought harolds wrecked snap on dually truck. Trying to get some info on it. Is harold still living . Hit me up on email at colemanriggs@gmail.com . We are at the sumter swap show trying to sell it ... Any info would be appreciated .. Thanks

Comment

Harolds truck for sale 5500 with bed

Comment

Originally posted by G8rman527 View Post
          We just bought harolds wrecked snap on dually truck. Trying to get some info on it. Is harold still living . Hit me up on email at colemanriggs@gmail.com . We are at the sumter swap show trying to sell it ... Any info would be appreciated .. Thanks
          I just emailed you to him and vice-versa .
          Bill H
          Daytona Beach
          SDC member since 1970
          Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Thanks alot

Comment

Working...
            X