Clear All

• Pic test

[img]IMG_1679[/img]

Jim Rostron
    Jim Rostron

quote:Originally posted by mnmfive

[img]IMG_1679[/img]

Jim Rostron
    It didn't work Jim. If you right click on the red 'x' and go to properties and look at the URL you used, it doesn't look like the full address. If you copy it and plug it into your browser, it is not a valid address.

Paul
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Photobucket is free and one of the easiest ways to post pics:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...?TOPIC_ID=3219

[^]

<h5>Mark
      '57 Transtar Deluxe
      Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
      May 23 & 24, 2009?
      </h5>
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander
      Zone Coordinator
      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Jim,

Looks like you are trying to post the pictures directly here without first uploading them to a hosting site (i.e. Photobucket as Mark mentions). Take a look at the "sticky" at the top of the page and that will help.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
        Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Jim,

One you download the picture(s) from your camera and have them on your computer, you will need to upload them to a hosting site in order to post them here. As Mark mentions, Photobucket is easy and FREE. You can not transfer them directly from your computer to here.

Please take a moment to read the "sticky" above. If that still does not help, e-mail the picture to me and I will post it.

Gary

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Jim,

One you download the picture(s) from your camera and have them on your computer, you will need to upload them to a hosting site in order to post them here. As Mark mentions, Photobucket is easy and FREE. You can not transfer them directly from your computer to here.

Please take a moment to read the "sticky" above. If that still does not help, e-mail the picture to me and I will post it.

Gary

Comment

Not directly. Again, read the instructions thread mentioned. They have to have an ID address (aka URL) from a hosting site like Photobucket. You need to load them there first.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Not directly. Again, read the instructions thread mentioned. They have to have an ID address (aka URL) from a hosting site like Photobucket. You need to load them there first.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
                X