This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air vents

Anyone have any ideas on where to put air vents on a 62 Hawk. I saw on a web sight that there is a dash available that has the vents built in but no pic of it. Anyone seen that one? Looking at getting a air/heat system for Vintage Air. Want the air vents to look good and not like I just bolted them on with out any thought.

Did you look at the '61 (and earlier) Hawk dash (with a/c) that Vintage Air sells? Perhaps that would give you an idea of what they might look like. AFAIK Studebaker always had the box type a/c units with no ductwork and dash mounted outlets.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by dallastx75208

Anyone have any ideas on where to put air vents on a 62 Hawk. I saw on a web sight that there is a dash available that has the vents built in but no pic of it. Anyone seen that one? Looking at getting a air/heat system for Vintage Air. Want the air vents to look good and not like I just bolted them on with out any thought.

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
    Brooklet, Georgia
    '37 Coupe Express (never ending project)
    '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
    '61 Hawk (project)
    http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Did you look at the '61 (and earlier) Hawk dash (with a/c) that Vintage Air sells? Perhaps that would give you an idea of what they might look like. AFAIK Studebaker always had the box type a/c units with no ductwork and dash mounted outlets.
      Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
      Brooklet, Georgia
      '61 Hawk (project)

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Vintage Air sells a dash for the Hawk with air vents? I can not find it on the web sight.
        quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
        Brooklet, Georgia
        '61 Hawk (project)

Comment

Vintage Air sells a dash for the Hawk with air vents? I can not find it on the web sight.
          quote:Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK

Jeff[8D]

DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
          Brooklet, Georgia
          '61 Hawk (project)

Comment

It's at the bottom of page 31 in their online catalog. But in their picture, they use universal vents mounted under the dash .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
            Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
            LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
            Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

It's at the bottom of page 31 in their online catalog. But in their picture, they use universal vents mounted under the dash .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Tom - Lakeland, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona

Michigan Speed - www.michiganspeed.com
              Club Hot Rod - www.clubhotrod.com
              LS1 Tech - www.ls1tech.com
              Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
              1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
              X