Test YouTube Video- One final test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test YouTube Video- One final test

I'm trying out this new direct-upload video camera. I had some grief trying to figure it out, but Linda solved it- thus saving me from smashing it on the concrete[}]

So I made a test-video to try it- it's not much to see, just a couple ol' Studes[:I] But try it and see if you can access it OK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ImS9rN6i0

If it works, I'll be able to post clips starting Wed. I'll post whenever I add one.

Member's name is "bobslarks".

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

I see it just fine Now I can watch what goes on in Lancaster, isn't technology great! [8D]

ChopStu
    61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Works well and went full screen nicely also. What brand/model camera is it?
      Bill H
      Daytona Beach
      SDC member since 1970
      Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Got it,no problem!!

Oglesby,Il.
        "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
        Oglesby,Il.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by shifter4

Works well and went full screen nicely also. What brand/model camera is it?
          Here it is:

http://flipvideo.com/products_flip_ultra.shtml

Vey simple- the problem I had was getting YouTube to let me log in. Turnede out to be something to do with the firewall.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

I'm no President expert at all, so this cannot be a dumb question. I had never noticed how deep the rear tailgate well is till seeing your video. Is it supposed to have a continental kit, or is it just that deep?

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

Actually it's a Provincial... and no, that's just how they really are! I had somebody say they had one years ago, they used it a a bench for fishing, backed up to the water...

It is a pretty odd design... in a cool way[8D]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Did not hear anything start... how is the sound on that thing?

Comment

The sound's OK. I just didn't start anything up as I was just testing the operation of the thing.

BTW- I see the site says "Starts at $149"... I paid $99 at Sam's Club.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Hey how about a video of that Virginia 63 Wagon???
                    Can't imagine why I wanna see that!

Comment

Video was fine except that I almost got motion sickness while you were walking across the driveway. You might want to get steady for most clips. Nice cars.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
                      "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
                      "In the heart of Arkansas."
                      Searcy, Arkansas
                      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                      1952 2R pickup

Comment

I agree, but there's not much that can be done to steady these cameras on moving shots. I once asked a TV guy that interviewed me why, with all the technology available, TV stations still used those gigantic cameras, instead of smaller ones; his answer was, among other things, size equals stability.

I will be as careful as I can, but be prepared for it[:I]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Whatever you get will be appreciated by all of us who can't be there. I just thought I would give you a heads up so you would be aware of the problem.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
                          "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
                          "In the heart of Arkansas."
                          Searcy, Arkansas
                          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
                          1952 2R pickup

Comment

No, I agree, 52. I looked at that video and went [xx(]

Input is appreciated- I'm not an expert, but I want to do the best I can!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

In Chile also we can see your video Mr Bams

Studebakerchile
                              http://www.tuerca.cl/studebakerchile/

Comment

Working...
                              X