X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found at Goodguy's many Stock pics

Friday.
    Low and behold some Studes
    First up, remember this one posted awhile ago at PIXAR, live in person in KC

These two from a nice group of people from Atchison KS
    53 Champion

60 Lark, orig a 289, motor no longer in there.

interior

Was supposedly a orange 2r5 in the pro's pic area but I didn't see it there. Saturday should be much busier. ENJOY

And for you NASCAR fans number 8, 45, were there practicing today at the speedway.

ChopStu
    61 Lark

sigpic

Like the 50 except they spoiled the back with the THING in the middle of trunk buts it just my personel feeling. The 53 looks great appears to be stock

Comment

[quote]Like the 50 except they spoiled the back with the THING in the middle of trunk buts it just my personel feeling./quote]

The THING was originally to be the exhaust for a REAL jet engine hidden in the trunk. With some clever bodywork, another chrome Stude bullet from a '50 would look better. FYI, the roof is from a Mitsubishi of some sort.

Chris Pile
      Midway Chapter SDC
      The Studebaker Special
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I love the color of that '53 Champion. Thanks for the pics. The C-Cab trucks are really beginning to take off lately among the "patina" crowd, and I love it.

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
        X