Ozark Empire Swap Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark Empire Swap Meet

I was just wondering what forum members to be looking for tomorrow in Springfield. I know some Ozark Trails chapter members will be there. Who plans to be there? [8D]

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Well, Studedick is thinking about going if he can make it to our house by 4:00 in the morning. My brother likes to be on the road early! I'm glad I don't have to do the driving.
    Anybody else?

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

There is an unrestored 48 or 49 Commander Starlight coupe sitting on a trailer, for sale there. If I didn't already have the project of the century underway, this car would be it! Hope it finds a good home. Someone else has a 47 M5 pickup & a panel delivery for sale. Don't know the price, but they are projects......will have to look around some more.

Comment

Howard,
        I will be there. We had several Ozark Trails members there today. We have a booth set up like last year, Please any SDC members stop by and say hi.
        There were two Avantis in the car corral (one in primer one very good condition) plus a 64 GT Hawk with R1 badge and fender emblems needing work. Will try to post pictures later. Also two R series trucks that were projects.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Also, there was a miserable little Lark 6 coupe with a sign on it stating: "Save Me From The Crusher! $850 OBO." I saw the nice Avanti. Belongs to the guy I bought My Studeproject from. He also had a GT Hawk there for sale. The other ("cheap") Avanti was a work in progress, some serious $$$ invested, but still a ways to go. On the grounds was a mid-60's vette driver needing TLC for 3x the money.

Comment

Working...
          X