FRUSTRATION!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRUSTRATION!!!

I am continuing to try to figure out how to put a picture in my signature. I have spent several hours with this project for the last few nights. I finally contacted photobucket and asked for suggestions and tried them but to no avail.

Is it possible that I could send a photo attached to an e-mail and someone put it in my signature? Most likely, the problem is my lack of understanding regarding the use of the computer.

Jimmie

1950 CHAMPION
    ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA
    I'VE SAVED SO MUCH DAYLIGHT THAT THERE'S NO DARK TO SLEEP IN ANYMORE!
    sigpicJimmie
    Orange County, Indiana
    1950 CHAMPION -ORANGE COUNTY, INDIANA

I'll think of a way, maybe I'll just re-size it and post it, and you copy it to your signature!
    Here is Jimmie's '50 as Found in June 1975

Here is Jimmie's '50 Champ in 1990 Before dissassembly

Here it is in 2007-8

Wow! that took over an hour fighting with that multiple, layered three in one photo!

I have never had that happen. I opened your pic on the email, saved it to my "C" drive as a Microsoft Picture it 2000 jpeg and removed the other two pics from it, then tried to load it to my Photobucket site to "host" it, but it was in the wrong format or something as Photobucket could not find it, even though I was looking at it in it's own folder on the C drive! I changed it to a internet exchange format and it worked. But your password did not work to get to your signature.

It's DOUBLE Frustration now!!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I think all he really needs is a "host" for his photo... and someone to give him the correct address to use in his profile.

Jimmy...
      e-mail your photo to me and I will host it and send you the address...

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
      Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
      Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Comment

Whew! finally!

sigpicJimmie
        Orange County, Indiana

Comment

Thanks so much! I am sorry that it took so much effort and that you had trouble understanding my password. Hopefully I will be able to repay you in some way some day.

Jimmie

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

I'll think of a way, maybe I'll just re-size it and post it, and you copy it to your signature!
          Here is Jimmie's '50 as Found in June 1975

Here is Jimmie's '50 Champ in 1990 Before dissassembly

Here it is in 2007-8

Wow! that took over an hour fighting with that multiple, layered three in one photo!

I have never had that happen. I opened your pic on the email, saved it to my "C" drive as a Microsoft Picture it 2000 jpeg and removed the other two pics from it, then tried to load it to my Photobucket site to "host" it, but it was in the wrong format or something as Photobucket could not find it, even though I was looking at it in it's own folder on the C drive! I changed it to a internet exchange format and it worked. But your password did not work to get to your signature.

It's DOUBLE Frustration now!!

StudeRich -Studebakers Northwest Ferndale, WA

sigpicJimmie
          Orange County, Indiana

Comment

Well, I DO sell all of the PARTS still available for Studebakers you know..hint hint!

quote:Originally posted by Jimmie

Thanks so much! I am sorry that it took so much effort and that you had trouble understanding my password. Hopefully I will be able to repay you in some way some day. Jimmie!
            StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
            X