X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must be a VIP car

Decals? My luck it's a package car and I didnt call...lol

Mono mind in a stereo world

And to think that I thought the guy with the 4-speed was confused. A 1962 GT Golden Night Hawk! [:0] Just think your chance to own a rare one of none!
    Seriously, this might be a nice car, but when I see ads like this I wonder where the person got the car and who in the world they have been talking to!

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona, both w/overdrive.Searcy,Arkansas
    "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

It's all right, but I'd rather have the GT Night Rider Hawk. I love the sequential lights in the side grilles...

I think that was only available as a 63, though.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

It's all right, but I'd rather have the GT Night Rider Hawk. I love the sequential lights in the side grilles...

I think that was only available as a 63, though.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to its last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

There was a fellow in these parts that grafted a Cougar rear onto a GT Hawk body and had sequential lights. I do not recall what sheet metal was on the front. If Leonard has any pictures from a Tutwiler meet in the late '70's he may have a picture.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

quote:There was a fellow in these parts that grafted a Cougar rear onto a GT Hawk body and had sequential lights. I do not recall what sheet metal was on the front. If Leonard has any pictures from a Tutwiler meet in the late '70's he may have a picture.
            Here it is.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:There was a fellow in these parts that grafted a Cougar rear onto a GT Hawk body and had sequential lights. I do not recall what sheet metal was on the front. If Leonard has any pictures from a Tutwiler meet in the late '70's he may have a picture.
              Here it is.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Leonard, I love it. I hate it. It's OK. Not too good.

I cannot decide what I think about it. I'd have to see it in person to make up my mind...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote: Leonard, I love it. I hate it. It's OK. Not too good.

I cannot decide what I think about it. I'd have to see it in person to make up my mind...
                  That picture was taken in 1971. I wonder if the car is still around.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Thinking about the amount of work that went into that makes me shudder. I wonder how many dozens of hours?[:0]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Thinking about the amount of work that went into that makes me shudder. I wonder how many dozens of hours?[:0]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude
                        I remember it still being around in the 1975 - 1976 time period and appearing at the Tutwiler meet. Martin Pajka will remember it and knew who owned it. I seem to recall it was from the Richmond area.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude
                          I remember it still being around in the 1975 - 1976 time period and appearing at the Tutwiler meet. Martin Pajka will remember it and knew who owned it. I seem to recall it was from the Richmond area.

Comment

The landau bars (functional in this case, unlike the late 60s T-Birds) and padded convertiable top give it a "Youropeean" flair.

Wonder what James Mason would think?

63 Avanti R1 2788
                            1914 Stutz Bearcat
                            (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                            63 Avanti R1 2788
                            1914 Stutz Bearcat
                            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

The landau bars (functional in this case, unlike the late 60s T-Birds) and padded convertiable top give it a "Youropeean" flair.

Wonder what James Mason would think?

63 Avanti R1 2788
                              1914 Stutz Bearcat
                              (George Barris replica)

Washington State
                              63 Avanti R1 2788
                              1914 Stutz Bearcat
                              (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
                              X