X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studewannabe
    replied
    Thanks Dave,

It seemed too good, looked like the entrance to Studeheaven!?

Leave a comment:

• Studeman
    replied
    I have always liked this one. My wife driving her '63 Wagonaire (daily-driver).. around 1990 or so...

Full Size pic here: ~1100KB
    http://www.ncsdc.com/TEMP/WagonFull.jpg

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Studewannabe

I only saw this today, could someone please tell more about the photo which Mark posted of the Studes on the bridge, What was the occasion, where, and when? Peet
    Photoshop is coool, ain't it? There aren't as many Studes there as it looks. That was done as advertising for a Meet. Which one? I don't recall...

StudeDave '57 [8D]

Leave a comment:

• Studewannabe
    replied
    Hallo,

I only saw this today, could someone please tell more about the photo which Mark posted
    of the Studes on the bridge, What was the occasion, where, and when?
    Could there be video material of the day somewhere(Matthew and Bob that would also look impressive in your
    YouTube video)
    I really liked this topic, the cars seem more "real & alive" than in even better staged formal photo-shoots.
    People posing next to cars seldom have the kind of "this is great" expressions, that drivers show.
    There should be a collection of Studes on the move somewhere on the site!

Regards,
    Peet

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Glad to hear that videos are being made! Cool beans. [8D]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• Andy R.
    replied
    THANKS, BOB and MATTHEW!

My beautiful wife had a great time shooting a little 13 sec. mpeg for it today.
    I tried to get her to represent and double the appeal. The Hawk and I cancel each other out.
    My face is a "30-footer" at best!
    Incoming!

Andy
    62 GT

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    quote:THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!!

Craig
    Sorry Craig. I just saved pictures that were posted on the forum to my computer. I had no idea who shot that photo. I guess I need to be more careful next time I post pictures that I didn't shoot.

Bob, I will send you a video of me ( that I took! )driving my Studebaker, but I didn't name the location.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    quote:THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!!

Craig
    Sorry Craig. I just saved pictures that were posted on the forum to my computer. I had no idea who shot that photo. I guess I need to be more careful next time I post pictures that I didn't shoot.

Bob, I will send you a video of me ( that I took! )driving my Studebaker, but I didn't name the location.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• 4961Studebaker
    replied
    This sounds like fun!!

Chop Stu

Leave a comment:

• 4961Studebaker
    replied
    This sounds like fun!!

Chop Stu

Leave a comment:

• BShaw
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I think I have more than I'll need for the flyer (not a whole lot of room) but I'll be making a web page to promote the event and will probably use some more there.

NOW FOR PART TWO OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT...

Also for pre-event publicity I want to post a video on YouTube. Here's where you come in.

I need a big variety of video clips all like this...

1. You are in your Studebaker or standing by it. You have a big smile and say into the camera (loud enough to be heard clearly but not obviously shouting)...

"I'll be driving my (year, model) in (city, state/province and country)!"

2. The camera moves (crisply) back to show your car/truck/buggy if not already in the shot.

If you do not have a digital video camera, find a relative, friend, neighbor (or a kindly stranger) who can help you with the assignment.

When done, either email the video clip to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com or if too large to attach to an email, burn it to a disk and send it to me at:

Bob Shaw
    1912 Evergreen Echo
    Woodbury, MN 55125

If you are bringing a Stude to Lancaster, I will have my video camera and will gladly shoot your clip there! Send me an email off-forum if that's the case.

I will put the clips together with some other graphics, etc. for posting on YouTube as soon as possible after the "official" kick-off at Lancaster.

If you are interested in doing this, copy and save the text of this post for reference.

This should be fun and please know that Matt and I genuinely appreciate your effort should you choose to participate in this video component.

Attention Forum members in Canada, across the pond and down under...I especially want your video clips as this event is "International" Drive Your Studebaker Day.

BShaw,Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
    60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• BShaw
    replied
    Thanks everyone. I think I have more than I'll need for the flyer (not a whole lot of room) but I'll be making a web page to promote the event and will probably use some more there.

NOW FOR PART TWO OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT...

Also for pre-event publicity I want to post a video on YouTube. Here's where you come in.

I need a big variety of video clips all like this...

1. You are in your Studebaker or standing by it. You have a big smile and say into the camera (loud enough to be heard clearly but not obviously shouting)...

"I'll be driving my (year, model) in (city, state/province and country)!"

2. The camera moves (crisply) back to show your car/truck/buggy if not already in the shot.

If you do not have a digital video camera, find a relative, friend, neighbor (or a kindly stranger) who can help you with the assignment.

When done, either email the video clip to me at webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com or if too large to attach to an email, burn it to a disk and send it to me at:

Bob Shaw
    1912 Evergreen Echo
    Woodbury, MN 55125

If you are bringing a Stude to Lancaster, I will have my video camera and will gladly shoot your clip there! Send me an email off-forum if that's the case.

I will put the clips together with some other graphics, etc. for posting on YouTube as soon as possible after the "official" kick-off at Lancaster.

If you are interested in doing this, copy and save the text of this post for reference.

This should be fun and please know that Matt and I genuinely appreciate your effort should you choose to participate in this video component.

Attention Forum members in Canada, across the pond and down under...I especially want your video clips as this event is "International" Drive Your Studebaker Day.

BShaw,Webmaster

webmaster@studebakerdriversclub.com
    60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
    Woodbury, Minnesota

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Here's a pair of '58 shot at the Chrysler proving grounds at the Ypsilanti Orphan meet in 2005

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Here's a pair of '58 shot at the Chrysler proving grounds at the Ypsilanti Orphan meet in 2005

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
    "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
    1960 Champ
    1964 Daytona HT

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by bams50

OH YEAH... THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout![8D] GREAT picture!
    THANKS! Leonard's going tarnish his reputation if he doesn't give credit as to where the pics came from!![}]

Craig

Leave a comment:

Working...
X