56 GH with packard motor on EBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 56 GH with packard motor on EBay

This 56 GH is on EBay right now with a BIN of 30K. What is a reasonable price if it really is restored properly?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-....c0.m245.l1318

"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!"
    Fozzie Bear in 'The Muppet Movie'

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
    Jim Mann
    Victoria, B.C.
    Canada
    \"Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat...a Studebaker!\"

51 Land Cruiser (Elsie)
    Jim Mann
    Victoria, B.C.
    Canada

Very nice car which needs a few details to be a 400-point show queen, such as air cleaner, plug wires, rocker covers (yes, they were a Packard option, but not a Studebaker option) at a glance. No mention of an engine or transmission rebuild.

The $30k BIN wouldn't cover the cost of getting a project car to that quality level. Whether it will bring that in today's market remains to be seen.

thnx, jack vines

PackardV8
    PackardV8

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeMann

This 56 GH is on EBay right now with a BIN of 30K. What is a reasonable price if it really is restored properly?
      Jim Mann
      Jim, that one is located just a stone's throw from me. Believe this is the one I followed through the body & paint part of the restoration. It started the restor. process as a VERY SOLID car!!! I took several pics. of it during that period. If seriously interested, I can send some off to you.

As for current pricing, knowing what I know about this one, I'd place it between a low of $17 & a high of $19.5K.

<h4>The older I get ...the better I was! </h4>

Comment

Working...
      X