Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott
    replied
    And Mr. Palma has uncovered a sneaky maneuver by the editor to have the readers help write his articles!

This month's issue also announced a contest to win a nice (?) 1937 car. All you have to do is enter the exact popular vote for the two leading presidential candidates.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by fargoguy

Best Part about the antique studebaker review are the headers along the top of each page................

Evan Davis
    ...especially when they feature Groucho Marx!BP

Leave a comment:

• fargoguy
    replied
    Best Part about the antique studebaker review are the headers along the top of each page................

Evan Davis
    Prairie Bulletin
    Saskatchewan Chapter
    Prince Albert, Sk
    http://www.saskstudebaker.ca/Studebaker.html

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Sometimes I think the Antique Studebaker Review is more interesting than Turning Wheels! Just my opinion.

Of course, they are both good.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• StudHawk60
    replied
    I joined the ASC earlier this year in time to receive the issues that featured the Studebaker Indy 500 race cars of the 30's. But since joining, now I've got the urge to look for a pre-war vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• Andy R.
    replied
    I do miss it. When I sold my CE, I was too heartbroken to renew. Fortunately, my subscription period included the series on Studebaker Racing Specials. Note to self: re-subscribe.

Andy
    62 GT

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    started a topic Not in the ASC? You're missing out.

Not in the ASC? You're missing out.

I just received my 3rd issue of the Antique Studebaker Review and I feel sorry for the people that aren't members. This month had a great article about a man who has spent 35 years assembling a 1933 Model 56 coupe from bits of 10 different cars. Now I know there is yet another Studebaker I'd love to have.

I just wish those early Studebakers weren't so darn expensive.
Working...
X