Turning wheels back issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning wheels back issues

I have several back issues of Turning Wheels. Feb77... Nov83...Feb89...Aug84...Dec83. They are in usable condition, but not great. They are already in an envelope ready to mail. First one to email me with a mailing address gets them.

sals54
    sals54

And the winner is..........Nathan Hood of Indiana
    If I find others I'll post them.

sals54
    sals54

Comment

IOWA IOWA!! And thanks alot!!

1963 Lark Custom, 259 V8, TT, 4 doors, 2 tone paint. Driven often, always noticed. Man I love this car!!

Comment

I'm looking for the Feb. '87 issue. It has the Champ production nos. Thanks to anyone who might have one at reasonable price.

Comment

Do you get to any of the meets? Vendors usually have boxes of them for a buck or 2 each.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"It was the last chance for Studebaker to turn things around. The company was down to it's last bullet, and this new small car was it. They called it the Lark"

Comment

Other than local car shows I'm allowed 1 major meet a year. Last year it was Imports at Carlisle. Did find some Stude lit there. This October it's Cars of Sweden at Euro Auto Fest at the BMW plant in Spartanburg SC. I like my truck but I looove my P1800! [8D]

Comment

Working...
            X