X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bams50
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

If you DO put her up in it, be careful not to let her know that you got it from a seller by the name of "wagons-ho"
    Or at the very least, if you discuss it, be ABSOLUTELY SURE you include the "s" in the name

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Gary, if I owned that thing, that's where I'd take refuge and let the M-in-L stay in the house with her offspring![}]

If you DO put her up in it, be careful not to let her know that you got it from a seller by the name of "wagons-ho".[:X] She might take offense!

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    1957 President two door

Leave a comment:

• Avantidon
    replied
    Guido a nice addition to your collection and a great place for you to live when you get kicked out of the house.[}]

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 58PackardWagon

Why just pick her up in it? Let her stay in it. I bet that would be a short visit.
    He did say "put her up" in it...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Leave a comment:

• 58PackardWagon
    replied
    Why just pick her up in it? Let her stay in it. I bet that would be a short visit.

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    started a topic Studebaker mother in law suite

Studebaker mother in law suite

This would be a nifty way to put up your mother in law....

It is currently on e-Bay advertised as a "Studebaker Sheep Camp Wagon". Not sure that I would actually want to start a fire in the stove though.....

For the opening bid of $19,000 I suspect you could build a decent garage with some living quarters above. []

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Studebak...QQcmdZViewItem

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
Working...
X