Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 289stude
    replied
    Thanks Allan & Leonard, He had a 57' "truck" WCFB waiting and ready to go, so it's now on it's way home for Bud.

John

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    His real name is Dave Thibeault (pronounced T-Bow)

His phone number is 978-897-3158

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• 289stude
    replied
    I don't know T Bow, how do I get ahold of him?

John

Leave a comment:

• Allan Songer
    replied
    I traded T-Bow two truck WCFB cores a while back. I know he has them restored and on the shelf. He does a REALLY nice job with them. You can probably buy one outright for less than the cost of a core and a restoration by your guy.

Leave a comment:

• 289stude
    started a topic Bud Needs a Carb

Bud Needs a Carb

Hey guy's Bud needs a new carb, But rather than replace the old 2 barrel, I want to go with a 4 bbl I really need a 57-59 wcfb truck model in any condition. I have a guy in Alberta CA that restores them beautifly, as long as the main shaft is free and the housing is good.

I just bought him a what I thought was a 63-64 studebaker AFB and intake man. But turned out to be a wcfb intake man. that had been ground out to fit a 65' Pontiac AFB that is so badly corroded it connot be fixed. I bought it thinking the carb was a parts carb, but thought it was a 63-64 intake. Oh well.

If you have a late 50's wcfb let me know if it's for sale. I'd prefer a truck model, but a car model will do for now. Does anybody even know what the difference is?

John
Working...
X