Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clunk, Those horn buttons were amidst Stephen Allen's stuff.

If I recall right, there were 2 58 Stude sedans there - the President shown and a gorgeous 4-dr Commander that we've seen a photo of here.[]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Clunk, Those horn buttons were amidst Stephen Allen's stuff.

If I recall right, there were 2 58 Stude sedans there - the President shown and a gorgeous 4-dr Commander that we've seen a photo of here.[]

Miscreant adrift in
      the BerStuda Triangle!!

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
      1960 Larkvertible V8
      1958 Provincial wagon
      1953 Commander coupe
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Just returned from a 3 day adventure and now catching up. Great photos Mr. Biggs, thanks for sharing. A great incentive for my prescence next year in SB.

'49 Champion Starlight Coupe
        1936 Miller Replica / Stude driveline

Comment

Just returned from a 3 day adventure and now catching up. Great photos Mr. Biggs, thanks for sharing. A great incentive for my prescence next year in SB.

'49 Champion Starlight Coupe
          1936 Miller Replica / Stude driveline

Comment

Hi Ron, Rich. here, to answer your unanswered question to Biggs, the Champs get a plain black center, with black surround button with NO emblem at all! now NLA. And ALL of the horn buttons of that type get the clear cover over them, available here and at the other http://studebakervendors.com members for only around $8.00
            Rich.

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

What kind of button does the Champ use? I've currently one that just has the S in the middle on a black background. Should it have the clear cover?Ron Smith
            StudeRich
            Studebakers Northwest
            Ferndale, WA
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Hi Ron, Rich. here, to answer your unanswered question to Biggs, the Champs get a plain black center, with black surround button with NO emblem at all! now NLA. And ALL of the horn buttons of that type get the clear cover over them, available here and at the other http://studebakervendors.com members for only around $8.00
              Rich.

quote:Originally posted by studeclunker

What kind of button does the Champ use? I've currently one that just has the S in the middle on a black background. Should it have the clear cover?Ron Smith
              StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
              X