X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by studeclunker
    Wow! They're going for less than the price I've seen advertised for one cap ($125 to $150 each). Correct me if I'm wrong please, but... don't the Champ caps have a C in the centre of the cap? If I recall the illustrations right, the 1/2 ton Champ had Baby Moons and the 3/4 ton had caps similar to the ones in the auction but with a C instead of the lazy S that these show. With my woefully embarrasing memory I could be wrong (scratches head...).

Ron Smith
    Ron - Both 1/2 and 3/4 ton Champ hubcaps have the stylized "S" on them. While both are "hubcaps", not wheel covers in the truest sense, the 1/2 ton caps cover more of the wheel while the 3/4 ton ones truly only cover the hub. Make sense?

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23-25, 2009?
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Wow! They're going for less than the price I've seen advertised for one cap ($125 to $150 each). Correct me if I'm wrong please, but... don't the Champ caps have a C in the centre of the cap? If I recall the illustrations right, the 1/2 ton Champ had Baby Moons and the 3/4 ton had caps similar to the ones in the auction but with a C instead of the lazy S that these show. With my woefully embarrasing memory I could be wrong (scratches head...).

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    Lotsa Larks!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    Here's another set...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=350074107513

(Sorry about the long URL, but every time I try to use "tinyurl", I get an error message)[xx(][:I]

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

Are you planning to attend the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23-25, 2009?
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    started a topic 3/4 ton T cab hub caps

3/4 ton T cab hub caps

On ebay now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_W0QQ...mZ170237528840

JDP/Maryland
    "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
    Thomas Jefferson
Working...
X