No announcement yet.

HOLD ME BACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card bill just happens to be around 15K, probably.

Comment

OMG I just sold my 55 Commander Sedan for just under a third of that price. Maybe I should have put more on it. lol

Michael Pink
      Victoria, Australia

1955 Commander Coupe
      1961 Lark Cruiser
      1962 GT Hawk
      1963 Avanti R1

Studebaker Car Club Of Austrlaia Website
      http://www.studebakercarclub.net
      Michael Pink
      Victoria, Australia

1955 Commander Coupe
      1961 Lark Cruiser
      1962 GT Hawk
      1963 Avanti R1

Studebaker Car Club Of Australia Website
      http://www.studebakercarclub.net

Comment

I fell in love with that one Dick showed the picture of fist time I saw it a few years ago[] If I had known about it before it sold it would be here today[:X]

Some day I'll find one like the subject car, for a rational price, and it'll be here...

Times must be tough for the seller if, as Guido observed, he/she's willing to sell their own Grandpa

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

OK OK so what would it take to get 15 large outta this car? A wax, new headliner, some minor detailing?

I think if JP had it, he could put that ol' magic to work and might just do it. Better description, words spelled correctly and some BIIIG pix out in the woods instead of behind the barn. Or in front of some ritzy funeral home.

And keep Granny and her blond hair and sunnies outta the pix. [8D]

I really think it's possible. JP, why don't you contact Grannie and her illiterate grandson and offer your services? I THINK YOU COULD DO IT!!

John

Comment

quote:the body only need a good shine to it
            -----
            If that were true, then shine the thing up BEFORE you take the pictures! For the life of me, I can't figure out people who expect top dollar when their car isn't represented at its best.

Especially in this "price range" one could afford a minor detailing.[)]

Andy
            62 GT
            Andy
            62 GT

Comment

Maybe Granny told the illiterate Grandson, "Hey, if it doesn't sell on Ebay, you can have it." So HE set the price so high he KNEW no one would buy it. He's prob'ly got a SBC ready to slip into it RIGHT NOW!

John

Comment

Working...
              X