No announcement yet.

Anyone need Daytona parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as the safety catch still works, you're ok!

'50 Champion, 1 family owner

Comment

What condition are the front seat(s)? Buckets? Color?Please advise.Thanx.

Comment

The bucket seats were removed before I got the car.

Matthew Burnette
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Matthew, I was going to send you an e-mail about the shoulder bolts for the hood, but I don't think the mail feature is working. I probably will need rear springs if you were going to take the car down that far.

Don

Comment

Don,

What letters for the trunk do you need? I MIGHT have some - I'd havta root around a bit to see if I do. The letters for the 62-3 cars are peculiar unto themselves because of the backslant of the surface they mount to.
            Of course, I could just send you a set of mailbox letters like I recently did for Matthew.[:0][}]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe
            1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Mr. Biggs,
              All I need is "K". A mail box letter might be hard to fit in and may look a little out of place, but I appreciate the thought.

Don

Comment

quote:Matthew, I was going to send you an e-mail about the shoulder bolts for the hood, but I don't think the mail feature is working. I probably will need rear springs if you were going to take the car down that far.

Don
                I'll try to run by the shop tomorrow and see about the bolts. The springs will be used in my car, as they're better than the ones in it.

Matthew Burnette
                Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

OK Matt, I appreciate it.

Don

Comment

Don, I removed those shoulder bolts today, and there's nothing wrong with 'em. Email me at mbstude at yahoo dot com if you want 'em. I also might have an extra K for the trunk, I'll have to look.

Matthew Burnette
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Working...
                    X