No announcement yet.

New Look for the Wagonaire, lowered w/ wide whites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, the tires do not rub. They are 6.70-15 and are about 27-1/2 inches dia. The tires that came off the car are F-78 15 and are about 26 inches dia.

sals54
    sals54

Comment

I don't care for wide whites on a white or near white car or on a car too new to have originally had them (just one man's opinion - do as you want).

Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Sal - Those wide whites and the red rims on that white wagon. MAN! That thing just CRIES for some BIG RED crosses on the doors. Circled by something like "CITY AMBULANCE" [)]

Miscreant Studebaker nut in California's central valley.

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe
        1957 President two door

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Boy, I hope you guys know each other really well because you could sure hurt a guys feelings.[:0]

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona.Searcy,Arkansas
          "I may be lazy, but I'm not shiftless."
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

No hard feelings here. I know everyone has an opinion. Its just what we do. We're like a family. Some of us get along all the time and some of us bicker a bit sometimes. But if I am broken down anywhere in the country I would not hesitate to call on anyone on this forum. I believe they would come to my aid as I would come to theirs. Its just what we do. Families are weird like that.

sals54
            sals54

Comment

Working...
            X