Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard from Randy G

Sent him an e-mail through his site. This was his reply:

All is well just been working a lot, dreaming of the driving my Stude someday.

Regards,
    Randy Glover

In case you were wondering like I was...

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

I also sent him an email, about a month ago, and he said that he was taking a holiday from working on his car, but was keeping the web site going.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I noticed that he hadn't posted since 3/31, and just wondered if he was OK. Every so often I hear from friends on the Lincoln forum, which I rarely go to any more, wondering about me. We do connect with strangers on the 'net, more than I ever thought possible[^]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Bob check out his dealer thread as he did post yesterday. I know he is really busy updating his dealer list on his site as he has been overwhelmed by all of the dealers that members here have provided him. Still chasing the R-1 Wagonaire but getting closer to getting the whole flock under control.

See you in the future as I write about our past
        sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
        X