Current Studebaker Cover Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Studebaker Cover Cars

Studebakers have been featured on a couple product catalogs recently. [u]Steve Hudson's </u> 1953 Commander Custom convertible is featured on the cover of Griot's Garage Handbook #275:

http://www.griotsgarage.com/category...+cover+cars.do

(Click on the image of Handbook #275 to see the expanded coverage and more pictures of Steve's car.)

A nice 2R series Studebaker pickup is featured on the cover of a small tree-gardening catalog published by Stark Brothers Nurseries & Orchards Company of Louisiana, Missouri. Do any gardener-types among us know of Stark Brothers, or whose nice pickup that might be? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Bob, it is always great to see great Studebakers aoooear on Magazine Covers as it just further promotes our cars and the availability of them. Thanks fpr taking the time to research and post these links.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bob, it is always great to see great Studebakers aoooear on Magazine Covers as it just further promotes our cars and the availability of them. Thanks fpr taking the time to research and post these links.
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Bob,

Stark Brothers is a well know nursery company that has been around for years. I seem to recall that they advertised in the the weekly magazine that came with the Sunday paper (a la Parade). I know nothing of the catalog or the truck in question.

Gary

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

I just noticed; the catalog sent me is the 2007 Stark Bros. catalog, dated 10-07/75M. It may have been superceded by a 2008 publication. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Anyone noticed Posie's Extremeliner on the Dynamat package?

Brad Johnson
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10,
            '51 Commander Starlight,
            '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
            '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
            X