Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobPalma
    replied
    IIRC, this one got up around $15,000 the first time through...or at least the last time it ran through, which was the first time I noticed it.

It appears to be an unusually-nice car, but without detail undercarriage and bare-floor-area interior and trunk photos, it's hard to tell if it has ever been structurally "restored," which is the main reason I wanted Leonard's...it hadn't been and doesn't need to be![^] BP

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    IIRC, this one got up around $15,000 the first time through...or at least the last time it ran through, which was the first time I noticed it.

It appears to be an unusually-nice car, but without detail undercarriage and bare-floor-area interior and trunk photos, it's hard to tell if it has ever been structurally "restored," which is the main reason I wanted Leonard's...it hadn't been and doesn't need to be![^] BP

Leave a comment:

• StudeDave57
    replied
    How high did this one go last time it was on eBay~

anyone remember [?] [?] [?]

StudeDave [8D]

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Similar but mine (Bob's) has a black top and black upholstery and a AM/Fm radio, and it never was restored.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• bams50
    started a topic A replacement for Leonard's conv.!

A replacement for Leonard's conv.!

Almost like Bob Palma's, formerly Leonard's:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-...QQcmdZViewItem

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Working...
X