Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studeclunker
    replied
    Scott, I can't see your images. The link won't allow access. In Photobucket, we have to make a folder or albumn public before that kind of access is allowed.

Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Lewiston, CA?

Leave a comment:

• scott.rodgers
    replied
    Gotta get mine in too!

http://image72.webshots.com/72/5/93/...9PnwZCr_fs.jpg

I'm working on upgrading to power disc brakes right now.

I hope to have the car rewired and running this winter.

Scott Rodgers
    Los Angeles
    SDC Member since 1989
    '60 Lark HT
    '63 Wagonaire

Leave a comment:

• fiftystarlightcoupe
    replied
    Cool car Sal. Good luck with it.

Leave a comment:

• jackb
    replied
    .........just FWIW, and a note of caution: just because a car came from the southwest originally and always lived there doesn't mean the w/seals weren't shot at a young, hot, dry age. Many a southwest car/truck floors are rotted through from rain and moisture over the years. Some very nice looking cars (pics) from that regin have had total floor replacements along the way.......

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Ron, That was not my floor. I wish I could do sheet metal like that. Whoever did it, did a great job.

sals54

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Hey, Bob, I have a tailgate you could use if you get Gord's wagon!

Ron Smith

Leave a comment:

• gordr
    replied
    Bob, I know I have plugged this one before, but it was an original Astra White '64 Wagonaire, Utah car, IIRC. It made the TW cover in 1982, before it got repainted beige. I've just done a mess of floor repairs, documented here. It's got a 259 with WCFB, and a Flightomatic, and a Simmons stainless dual exhaust with glass packs. Sounds sweet. Red vinyl interior. It needs plenty of work, but it's a solid car. The price would be VERY right; I'd like to see it go to a good home. There are quite a few good parts to go with, like a tailgate, etc. You could probably drive it home from my place; it's not like it's a total wreck, you know.

I can't think of anyone here I'd rather see taking this one over.

Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Leave a comment:

• studeclunker
    replied
    Wonderful car, Sal. Great job on that floor. How about coming up here and helping me with mine? You can combine it with a fishing or hunting trip.

Just kidding. Great job on that floor though. I really like that blue interior too![:X]

Ron Smith

Leave a comment:

• JLasvegas
    replied
    thats some very nice metal work on the floor

Leave a comment:

• 62champ
    replied
    Wow, someone must have stored their wet newspapers on the passenger side floor...

<div align="left">1960 Lark VI</div id="left"> <div align="right">1962 7E7-122</div id="right">
    [img=left]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/8b0ac4c6.jpg[/img=left]
    [img=right]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/62champ/car/DSC02237.jpg[/img=right]

Leave a comment:

• Captain Billy
    replied
    It was in pretty good shape but tired, the two most pressing finds were front floor pans and a new dash pad. I did it over last winter in my basement. As well as, transmission rebuild, A-arm bushings, weather stripping, headliner, wiring harness, axle bearings and seals, brakes, steering gear....you know the drill
    It is a V8 with 3 + OD and a 3:73 out back

This was the worst of it, the rest is a very solid Arizona car.

WP FOY, Ontario
    1964 Wagonaire Slider

Leave a comment:

• sals54
    replied
    Here are a couple of interior pix of the Wagonaire. Sorry for the size, but photobucket won't let me resize for some reason.

sals54

Leave a comment:

• Mark57
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Captain Billy

I

WP FOY, Ontario
    I have to admit I like the '64 Commanders best with the single headlights...[8D] wish they had made them that way in '65 as well.

<h5>Mark
    '57 Transtar Deluxe
    Vancouver Island

Plan on attending the NW Overdrive Tour in Parksville, BC
    May 23 & 24, 2009
    </h5>

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by 8E45E

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
    There's got to be a reason why only nine (9) 1964 South-Bend convertibles were Horizon Green; the lowest production number of any 1964 color on convertibles. BP
    I thought the lowest production number was the one-only '64 convertible that was factory ordered in Avanti Gray...

Craig
    That is correct, Craig.

I should have clarified by stating "of the 1964 'Lark' standard production colors." BP

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by BobPalma
    There's got to be a reason why only nine (9) 1964 South-Bend convertibles were Horizon Green; the lowest production number of any 1964 color on convertibles. BP
    I thought the lowest production number was the one-only '64 convertible that was factory ordered in Avanti Gray...

Craig

Leave a comment:

Working...
X