Lancaster Host Hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancaster Host Hotel

A Deluxe Room with King Bed just opened up at the host hotel. I should know,I had to cancel my reservations due to sudden family obligations. The dates are from Sept. 16 to the 19th. Wish I could be there, but perhaps next year.

Larry reallysorry to hear that as this year's International Meet is going to be like no other one held since the last time we did this in 1980. However we do understand changes in priorities based on family needs. As for the Host they have a waiting list so someone is going to get a call and your room will be filled. Again, sorry you are not coming but we do understand.
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Not trying to change the subject but watching the news I see that Cedar Rapids Iowa is having very bad flooding ...do you think this will effect next years International out there ? It sure look devastating out there, hope all is well with the local Studebaker guys there.

HOME of THE FRIED GREEN TOMATO
      "IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1950 2R5
      1960 Champ
      1964 Daytona HT
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I wondered that too, but didn't ask because I figured it was way too soon to tell.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

It is really too soon to tell but based on the devestation it might make it difficult especially if it is planned for downtown which I suspect that it is. This is a relly major disaster and my prayers go out for all that are affected.
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
          X