No announcement yet.

Vin Plate Legit ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a historical tag for one of my Studes with a 666 and I gave it back to them. I had to buy another and claim the first was lost. I just didn't want that # on my tag for the rest of my life.

Comment

Nels,
      I'm with you on that account. Call me crazy, but I just would not want to have to explain the 666 every time it showed up. I know its irrational, but there it is.

sals54
      sals54

Comment

Tracy, keep it, it's very cool for a vin. You two worked your butts off on it so far and I would just think of it as a GREAT poker hand; would you throw four of a kind away!!!? I don't think so..

Comment

Yes,we're keeping it (for a while anyway).Weather has kinda stalled our progress this week but we did score a better R/F door and have a line on a nicer set of seats.Bought a nice set of used door panels and picked a color range for it this week.Hopefully she will see brakes this weekend and paint the middle of next week.And I still have to get some wiring and the fuel system straight on it.We are looking at a maiden voyage the end of this month or first of next.Thanks,Steve
          sigpic

Comment

Did horse drawn vehicles ever have titles? Maybe that's a thing that happened after 1920.
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I don't think so, but the SNM has bills of sale for them! [:0] If only you could identify them somehow!

quote:Originally posted by Scott

Did horse drawn vehicles ever have titles? Maybe that's a thing that happened after 1920.
              StudeRich
              Studebakers Northwest
              Ferndale, WA
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
              X