Studes at Kruse auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studes at Kruse auctions

Saw a flyer today showing a supercharged 60 Lark. Went to Kruse's site and came up with 8 Studes, one of them this car. Annoyingly, it tells almost nothing about it, or any of them They do have a few lines under a 60 Conv. that say, in part, "America's second compact, the Studebaker Lark, arrived in the fall of 1958 as a 1959 model. It was very similar to the Rambler American in many ways."

I've always thought the Rambler was like the Lark- not the other way around

Here's the Kruse listing:

http://www.kruse.com/vehicles/return...x=20&IMGGO.y=7

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

quote:I've always thought the Rambler was like the Lark- not the other way around
    I agree. Here is a comparison.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

I wonder if Mr. Biggs has any Rambler literature to counteract yours? [}]

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

LOL!! That overhead drawing is so funny! It's supposed to be showing more room in the rear, with the same size picture and passengers, just one less in the "Rambler" pic

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

I wonder if Mr. Biggs has any Rambler literature to counteract yours? [}]
          I suppose the answer lies in either who claims to have gone into production first, or who revealed theirs first.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
          X