Clear All

• Jerry Forrester
    replied
    yes
    earlier than most.
    yes
    very
    no
    Keep looking for the pan. '55-64's can be used with very a small amount of work.

quote:Originally posted by oldguy829

Did stude ever go to electric wiper motors? When? will they work in early studes?
    How different are the 53 taillight housings between the sedan and C/K? (SASCO has the sedan housings in steel.. could they be tweaked to fit the C/K and painted?)
    Anyone have a picture, or diagram of the front bumper pan on a 53 C/K. (I can't find one, and a pic would help with the fabrication. )
    Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?

San antonio TX. 53 Champion Coupe, to be brought back from the dead.
    "Of course it will fit, I have a torch"
    Jerry Forrester
    Douglasville, Georgia
    Be sure to check out my eBay store
    http://stores.ebay.com/CHROME-CHROME-CHROME_ and my EZ33 store http://tinyurl.com/2g2j88
    for your shiny Stude stuff

More pix of Leo the '55 Pres HT here...http://tinyurl.com/2gj6cu

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by oldguy829

Did stude ever go to electric wiper motors? When? will they work in early studes?
    Stude had electric wipers at least in '53 perhaps earlier. Define "Early Studes". What vehicle do you want electric wipers in?
    quote:
    How different are the 53 taillight housings between the sedan and C/K? (SASCO has the sedan housings in steel.. could they be tweaked to fit the C/K and painted?)
    Very different. I sure as heck couldn't "tweak" them.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    quote: Did stude ever go to electric wiper motors? When? will they work in early studes?
    They sure did. Not sure when, but I know that a '56 Hawk wiper motor will fit in a '51 coupe. You could probably find a later one for your '53 with little trouble.

quote:How different are the 53 taillight housings between the sedan and C/K? (SASCO has the sedan housings in steel.. could they be tweaked to fit the C/K and painted?)
    They are VERY different. You'd never get the sedan housings to fit a C/K.

quote:Anyone have a picture, or diagram of the front bumper pan on a 53 C/K. (I can't find one, and a pic would help with the fabrication. )
    I do not, sorry.

quote:Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?
    That's just how it is. But then again, how does a rainbow work? How does PosiTrac in a Plymouth work? It just does. [)]

Matthew Burnette
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    Electric wiper were standard and optional on many models. Sedan housings are not even close. The pan has been reproduced in fiberglass, and used are available.

JDP/Maryland

Leave a comment:

• oldguy
    started a topic random questions.....

random questions.....

Anyone have a picture, or diagram of the front bumper pan on a 53 C/K. (I can't find one, and a pic would help with the fabrication. )
    Why do we drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?

San antonio TX. 53 Champion Coupe, to be brought back from the dead.
    "Of course it will fit, I have a torch"
Working...
X