My 1963 Cruiser on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1963 Cruiser on eBay

Hi All: My 1963 Cruiser is on eBay...the green one! Sorry not sure how to post a link or photo. 60,000 odd miles, very good driver condition and my reserve is pretty darn fair. Runs great but the blower and gas gauge don't work. Tires good, paint good driver quality, some surface rust in the trunk but no rust in the usual areas. Just a great car if you are looking for a clean Cruiser. I only have garage space for one and the only way I am going to be able to shop for and buy what I really want this time (1959-1960 Lark) and not have something sit out in my none-too-posh neighborhood is to get rid of old "Green Bean." So take a look! It's located in Omaha, Nebraska.

Studedude1961
    John Waddell
    --1963 Cruiser

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1963-...QQcmdZViewItem Nice Car!!!

Oglesby,Il.
    "Studebaker? It must be hard to find parts for those!"
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Thanks you 52!

Comment

John, I've already brought a green Cruiser home from Omaha. If I hadn't yours would certainly be considered. Good luck.

Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Editor of "The Down Easterner"
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Well "Green Bean" will be going home with a new owner in Wisconsin later on this week. For the first time in a long time, I'm completely "Studebakerless." It's going to be strange for awhile!

Studedude1961
          --1963 Cruiser

Comment

Working...
          X