Bought a 64 Wagonaire today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a 64 Wagonaire today.

I found a cool 64 Wagonaire the other day. It was parked outside an Auto Repair shop. Naturally, I stopped by and talked to the owner about it. Turned out to be a rust free, good running 259 Automatic with great interior, good glass and good body panels. Drove it onto the trailer as the brakes seem to be about the only major area to work on. They work, kinda, sorta, but not enough to drive it home. I guess its time to learn how to post pix here. This one is a real gem. My son fell in love with it. He's already planning a drive-in movie date with his girlfriend. I'm going to try to get the brakes done this week.
    sals54

Cool!!! Pictures are no problem, just load them to Photobucket (or a similar hosting site). Once that is done, right click on the picture, then click on "Properties" and copy the URL. Then come to this site, click on the "mountain" icon above (4th from the right) and insert the URL between the bracketed IMG. Hit preview to see if it worked and we should see it. If that doesn't work, send them to me and I will post.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
    Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Welcome to the waggin nation.

WP FOY, Ontario
      1964 Wagonaire Slider
      Bill Foy
      1000 Islands, Ontario
      1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by sals54

. My son fell in love with it. He's already planning a drive-in movie date with his girlfriend.
        You do know Sal, that a twin size mattress will fit in the back of a wagonaire[}] Don't ask me how I know.[:0]

Comment

I hope we're not going to get pictures of THAT. JK
          sals54

Comment

Sounds like you've got a real find. Good luck with it.
            Rog

'59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
            Smithtown,NY
            Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I agree:

1. Good buy!

2. Pictures please![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
              Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

Working...
              X