ROLL CALL FOR CARLISLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLL CALL FOR CARLISLE

Is anyone here going to the Spring Carlisle show this weekend? If so, we'd love to meet up and say "Hi"!

My nephew Evyn and I will be leaving home (central NY) early Friday morning. We're headed to MD to JDP's to pick up the r2 engine, should be there by 2 or 3 PM. We'll indoctrinate Evyn a little more, then he and I will head back towards Carlisle. We'll grab a room within an hour or so from Carlisle, and be there when the gates open Saturday.

I was only able to do a one-day trip on Sunday last year (long day with 5 1/2 hours each way![|)]), and the year previous was brutally rainy and cold; so I'm looking forward to better weather, more to see, and of course the auction[]

Hope to see you there!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Bob -- Will be there, but only on Thu and Fri. I have sent you an email.

Skip Lackie
    Washington DC
    Skip Lackie

Comment

I suspect that Leonard and Frank Drumheller will be there from this area.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Yeah, I am planing on going up on Friday morning and coming back Saturday afternoon.

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Great, Leonard, we'll be lookin' for ya![8D]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

"Some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"- 311

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Guido

I suspect that Leonard and Frank Drumheller will be there from this area.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            Sorry, Friends, but I'll not be making the trip this Spring. Normally, a group of four leaves Louisa early on Friday morning and returns around midnight. The others are going this year, but it is not longer feasible for me to do a one-day trip. My legs and knees will not tolerate a lot of walking. I would be finished with the day walking from the parking area to gate # 3.[xx(]

I'll be there in October, God willing and the creeks don't rise!!!

Frank Drumheller
            Louisa, VA
            60S-W6 w/od
            '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck
            plus Studebaker Santuary

Comment

Sorry you won't be there Frank. Maybe cars won't collide into the space you had last time!

Bams, my frinds are selling models a space # E-68. Give me a call on my cell phone at 804-437-2840 and I will meet you there.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by lstude

Bams, my frinds are selling models a space # E-68. Give me a call on my cell phone at 804-437-2840 and I will meet you there.

Leonard Shepherd

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

bams, you'd be advised to watch out for Leonard's "frinds", they are first cousins to his "fiends"!!! You could be in trouble!

Frank Drumheller
                Louisa, VA

Comment

quote:bams, you'd be advised to watch out for Leonard's "frinds", they are first cousins to his "fiends"!!! You could be in trouble!

Frank Drumheller
                  Man, I get into a lot of trouble when I do a typo! Guido caught me last time!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Just look for Leonard in the "FRENZIED" booth.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful" and real Studebaker horsepower lives

See pictures here: http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Working...
                    X