Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

went to an auction bought stude stuff.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to an auction bought stude stuff.....

Hey every one I went to an auction and bought some stude chrome trim, all used, some nice some not. Will inventory it and get the list out here, so I can bring any of it along to REEDSVILLE if anyone intrested.

In the mix was a few pieces of NOS gold (almost foil like) trim , it said GOLDEN HAWK on the wrapper in sharpie marker but I dont recall seeing it on any golden hawk. I will also list those #s. There were also a few grilles, a couple 40s Champion, and 60s Lark. And a box full of hubcaps. Can send pics after I inventory it this week.

Thanks
    Shawn

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Hmm, I wonder if the gold stuff is the aluminum inserts for a 58 Packard?

Comment

Hmm, I wonder if the gold stuff is the aluminum inserts for a 58 Packard?

Comment

If it is "foil like" it may be the Mylar inserts for a Packard Hawk. That would more likely be reason for the mix up with a Golden Hawk than the anodized aluminum pieces for the other '58 Packard models.

Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

If it is "foil like" it may be the Mylar inserts for a Packard Hawk. That would more likely be reason for the mix up with a Golden Hawk than the anodized aluminum pieces for the other '58 Packard models.

Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

1959 DeLuxe pickup (restomod)
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

It is more like anodized knurled aluminum....here are the part #s:

1)1328441
            1)1328380 RH
            1)1328382 RH
            1)1328383 LH

I will be listing on ebay, and can take to the Reedsville Show.

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Comment

It is more like anodized knurled aluminum....here are the part #s:

1)1328441
              1)1328380 RH
              1)1328382 RH
              1)1328383 LH

I will be listing on ebay, and can take to the Reedsville Show.

Comment

I'd be interested in those parts, loc8tor. Are they in pretty good shape?

Comment

I'd be interested in those parts, loc8tor. Are they in pretty good shape?

Comment

I have them listed on eBay so you can see them. I only noticed one imperfection in the one piece, it looks like some of the coloring wore off like it was rubbed thru during transport. If you like them Im sure we could come to an agreement on price. Below is the 1st listing, and you can see the pictures. Thanks 301-667-3047 Shawn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-S...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

I have them listed on eBay so you can see them. I only noticed one imperfection in the one piece, it looks like some of the coloring wore off like it was rubbed thru during transport. If you like them Im sure we could come to an agreement on price. Below is the 1st listing, and you can see the pictures. Thanks 301-667-3047 Shawn

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-S...spagenameZWDVW

Comment

SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS, SDC and Packebaker!

Comment

SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS, SDC and Packebaker!

Comment

Working...
                          X