Anyone in or around Astoria, Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in or around Astoria, Oregon?

I will be flying out to Portland and working in Astoria, OR on April 8 though the 14 at the Columiba Memorial Hospital. But other then drinking beer at night or sitting in the hotel room I want to see if anyone will be playing with their Studebakers.

Drinking beer is Ok too![]

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1956 Transtar
    1905 Farm Wagon
    Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
    1905 Farm Wagon

quote:Originally posted by Rick Courtier

I will be flying out to Portland and working in Astoria, OR on April 8 though the 14 at the Columiba Memorial Hospital. But other then drinking beer at night or sitting in the hotel room I want to see if anyone will be playing with their Studebakers.
    The huge swap meet is being held there the weekend before at the EXPO Center. There will be LOTS of Studebaker people at that one.

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Rick Courtier

The huge swap meet is being held there the weekend before at the EXPO Center. There will be LOTS of Studebaker people at that one.

Craig

Comment

Of course, I can't make it the week before because I have to still get the stuff ready for the install, so I out of luck there.

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
        1956 Transtar
        1905 Farm Wagon
        Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
        1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

Rick,

I'm in Grants Pass. South of where your going to be. We are having our chapter meeting on Sunday the 13th at one of our members home.
          If you'd like to attend, your invited.
          Please contact me if your interested.

George
          Grants Pass, Oregon
          65 Commander 2door
          64 Wagonaire's (1 parts car, 1 Canadian fixed roof disc brake car, the other sliding roof South Bend car.)
          63 Champ
          63 GT Hawk
          51 Champion Starlight Coupe
          George King
          Grants Pass, Oregon
          64 Station Wagon with fixed roof (Canadian Car)

66 Station Wagon with fixed roof. Project car, complete For Sale...

64 Wagonaire sliding roof South Bend car. For Sale...

63 GT Hawk

51 Champion Starlight Coupe For Sale...

Comment

About what time is the meeting? Depending on time. . . I will see if I can make it.

Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
            1956 Transtar
            1905 Farm Wagon
            Rick Courtier

1956 Sky Hawk
            1905 Farm Wagon

Comment

The Northwest Chapter is a very active chapter centered around the Portland area.
              Thing is, many people not familiar with this corner of the US think that Portland and Seattle too, are on or very near the ocean. It's actually a 100 miles out to Astoria from Portland.

Dwain G.
              AL SORAN RACING

Comment

Working...
              X