paskaelizabeth...phishing emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paskaelizabeth...phishing emails

Watch out for this guy. He sent me a spam e-mail from the SDC website trying to get my banking information.

That's what Bondo's "Infiltrated" topic refers to.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

It's NOT a guy, it's Elizabeth- and she's only 19... and probably hot[] After all, her father did take her so special...

And she needs your help!

SHAME on you cynics

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

It's NOT a guy, it's Elizabeth- and she's only 19... and probably hot[] After all, her father did take her so special...

And she needs your help!

SHAME on you cynics

[brown]Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Hey Bob, have I got a land deal for you! Wanna buy an island? [}]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar Deluxe
        Vancouver Island
        </h5>
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander
        Zone Coordinator
        Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

I got one too and could use 20%, so what's the problem?! I like the alter ego types, but this is the first I've seen one of these here on the forum. Does she lose her SDC forum registration status before she's twenty one or do we sell her that Mustang fastback first?

Comment

Greetings from Australia,

This guy has also hit me up for my banking details. When will they relaise we are on to their game ??? Hey, anyone wanna buy the Sydney Opera House, going cheap !!! I'll throw in the bridge to

Matt
            Brisbane
            Australia

quote:Originally posted by bkz81

Watch out for this guy. He sent me a spam e-mail from the SDC website trying to get my banking information.
            Matt
            Brisbane
            Australia
            sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

I received one from miminel001@yahoo.com
              "Dearest one,

I do apologize for approaching you in such a manner but circumstances forced me to contact you. My name is Mimi Nelson, from Cote d'Ivoire, West Africa the only daughter of late Mr. Nelson Banny " Nigerian scam
              Chuck

Comment

I recently put my email link on the website for the benefit of users.. A day later I received a question about a random topic, from a Francis Huber.
                Then withing a hour or so, before I even answered him, the same guy has my address on a politically charged spam broadcast. (sent by him)..
                The interesting bit about this individual, is that he had an Earthlink address and you can't get to people on Earthlink, unless you're 'approved'.
                I forwarded all of it to their ISP, then pulled the link off my page..

Bob Johnstone
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

"forward" your suspect emails to, spam@uce.gov, and the investigation begins. Your taxes at work.

BRAD

Comment

Thanks for the tip. It's not run out of Nigeria, too, is it!!?

Comment

Yesterday I got Elizabeth, today I got the same thing from Mimi Nelson.

What a coincidence both these young ladies are in the same circumstance![:0][}]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- Studebakeracres- on the IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

"With your Lark you're on your own, free as a bird, alive as a Lark. You've suddenly discovered that happiness is a thing called Larking!"

Comment

They have hacked this site.....hang on.

Report to spam@uce.gov

BRAD

Comment

Working...
                        X