1962 Lark Convertible 4 Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 Lark Convertible 4 Sale

Hi, i just come across this forum and i currently have my 1962 Lark Regal Convertible 6 cyclinder for sale in the Turning Wheels and was curious if anyone knew how many where made and how many are still around.

Nat
    Australia

quote:Originally posted by NatMc

Hi, i just come across this forum and i currently have my 1962 Lark Regal Convertible 6 cyclinder for sale in the Turning Wheels and was curious if anyone knew how many where made.

Nat
    Probably not, Natalie. A total of 2,681 1962 L-body [convertibles] were built in South Bend, but that's the total of Daytona 6s and V-8s and Regal 6s and V-8s.

It would take several days with a dozen people manually combing through almost 100,000 1962 "car" production records, both 62S and 62V, to be able to answer your question, I'm sorry to say. Someone (or several dozen!) may do that some day, but it hasn't been done yet (to the best of my knowledge).

Chances are excellent that Daytona 6s would be the rarest, with Regal 6s not far behind, given 1962 market realities. [V]BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks Bob for that information i have always been curious and have spoken to various people but no one seems to know here in OZ. I wish i found this forum earlier, there are some great topics on it.

My grandmother had a 1960 Hawk (which was sold when she passed on) and my parents owned a 1965 Lark Cruiser (which my dad sold when my mum got terminally ill and passed). It was a big decision for me to sell my car and not one i made lightly. I think the car belongs back in the US where it originally came from and i hope someone buys it and gets as much enjoyment out of it that i have.

Nat [:I]
      Australia Down Under

Comment

Working...
      X