Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeeJay
    replied
    Brought our daughter home in my 53 Coupe in 1958. Took her for a ride in my new 53 Hardtop recently. When I mentioned that her first ride had been in a 53 Stude, she claimed that she didn't remember! Can you imagine that?
    Bob

Own '53 Commander Starliner. Red w/beige top. 350 Chev/700R4. Tilt,cruise,A/C.http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ontheBeach.jpg

Leave a comment:

• rockinhawk
    replied
    WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CHILD!!! The car ain't bad either. My first little girl came home in a 56 Sky Hawk. But that was 1969. My son took his first ride in a 62 Lark.(1972) BTW I am from the Davis clan of Wales. The same line as CSA president Jefferson Davis. That makes me almost Royalty here in Georgia. Best wishes to you and yours. NT

Neil Thornton
    Hazlehurst, GA
    '57 Silver Hawk
    '56 Sky Hawk
    '51 2R16 dump truck
    Many others.

Leave a comment:

• ChampTrucking
    replied
    Congratulations on the CUTE new addition to your family,and NEAT Studebaker!!!!

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Greg, besides my congratulations on your new daughter I meant to offer this; when daughters grow up they are also good for interior installation and helping out dads, instead of just looking cute and sleeping soundly in the back... [img][/img]

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    Congratulations, Greg & Kristine:

I was thinking of you recently at York, when I came across the famous cover shot of the magnet - the Packard Hawk - and that you and I know is one of the most beautiful and best cars out there.

Anyway, I picked up an extra cover, if you are interested. (or do you have several?)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Paul & Lana Revell
    Ontario, Canada Chapter

Leave a comment:

• 55s
    replied
    Congratulations, Greg & Kristine:

I was thinking of you recently at York, when I came across the famous cover shot of the magnet - the Packard Hawk - and that you and I know is one of the most beautiful and best cars out there.

Anyway, I picked up an extra cover, if you are interested. (or do you have several?)

Best wishes to you and your family.

Paul & Lana Revell
    Ontario, Canada Chapter

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    Greg, congratulations on your beautiful new daughter...what wonderful photos too! The '37 looks great!

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pressler
    replied
    Greg, congratulations on your beautiful new daughter...what wonderful photos too! The '37 looks great!

Bill Pressler
    Kent, OH
    '63 Lark Daytona Skytop R1

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Congratulations Greg. Here's to many happy years of joy. [^]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    Congratulations Greg. Here's to many happy years of joy. [^]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Congratulations on the new baby. And way to go making the first car trip in a Studebaker. I did the same with my two sons in 1982 and 1984.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    Congratulations on the new baby. And way to go making the first car trip in a Studebaker. I did the same with my two sons in 1982 and 1984.

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.

Leave a comment:

• STEWDI
    replied
    Congratulations! Health and happiness to the new expanded family!

Chick magnets work in wonderful ways!

Roger "153624" Hill

55 Champion
    47 M-5
    Izzer Buggy
    Junior Wagon

Leave a comment:

• STEWDI
    replied
    Congratulations! Health and happiness to the new expanded family!

Chick magnets work in wonderful ways!

Roger "153624" Hill

55 Champion
    47 M-5
    Izzer Buggy
    Junior Wagon

Leave a comment:

• barnlark
    replied
    Congrats, Greg! We're so used to everyone talking about their "baby" that when pictures like those are posted, it humbles us all. Beautiful little girl and what a great family picture with the '37. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X